How do you like it if you were literally liberated from doing the cooking chores which includes sauteting, blanching, whipping, grinding et al for a change and let a Kitchen robot do it for you? Seems like a dream right? Well, not really.
So what exactly is this Thermomix?
Thermomix – The world’s smallest and the most versatile kitchen robot is all set to make your life a cake walk! Yes, Thermomix replaces over 12 appliances and becomes a second set of hands in the kitchen. When you’re working late or tied up with the kids and need dinner fast, a good home-cooked meal is the last thing on your mind. But with your Thermomix you can make delicious food that’s still ready in an instant.
Manufactured in Germany & France, this brand has revolutionized cooking for over 3 decades. And sells 23 units per second worldwide. Imagine, just one appliance reducing manual work in the kitchen multifold while also keeping the kitchen clean? I can marry this robot 🙂 Plus making super delicious food for you!
You KNOW WHAT’S THE BEST PART? The pre-fed micro-chip with a recipe book which comes as an attachment with the machine does EVERYTHING FOR YOU! The only thing you’d have to do is add the ingredients! NOW WHO WOULDN’T WANT TO MARRY THIS EQUIPMENT, TELL ME?
Thermomix is part of the business division of Vorwerk – a major international group with 130-year history and a reputation for high quality, innovative products.
What can Thermomix do for you?
- Thermomix can do Blending, Mixing, Steaming, Grinding, Stirring, Whipping, Weighing, Weighing, Emulsifying, Chopping, Kneading, Cooking and Controlled Heating. (WHOA! I’m not kidding, I had the yummiest red sauce pasta, pumpkin soup, freshly made hummus, risotto, pineapple ice cream and the most sinful and indulgent cocoa spread that’s silky smooth, all made in Thermomix)
- Has an induction heating capacity in-built in the machine
- Microchip present inside contains recipes for dishes across different countries. Every recipe curated, make the best use the feature of the appliance to create the finished dish.
- Detailed, step-wise instructions appear on the mini-screen making it convenient for a rookie cook to follow and cook up a storm.
- The max rpm for the blade is 12000 which is very high compared to competition.
Ok, Enough about the product, Tell me how to buy it?
Oh Yes! I sure will! 🙂 So, basically, you cannot buy this product anywhere online. The guys at Pocket Kitchen will be more than happy to do a live demo for you if you consider buying the product. They come right where you are ( even a group demo is done) and tell you how to use the product and how it works.
Tempted aren’t you? 🙂 Just pick up the phone and call the guys I say:
1st Floor, No. 105/90/1, Survey No. 9/1, Byatarayanapura Villlage, Bellary, Road,, OPP. GKVK Campus, Near Shell Petrol Pump, Yelahanka,, Hobli, Jakkuru Layout, Byatarayanapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
+91 91081 25962
I was invited to be a part of the demo along with other bloggers at the Pocket Kitchen and we were served a delicious meal all made in thermomix.