Every time I sunk into those sinful indulgences after a sumptuous meal at any restaurant, I used to wonder what goes into those delectable desserts! especially chocolate mousse and all.. Damn! I never knew it’d be the easiest thing to accomplish! that too with desserts! Now that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner you wouldn’t want to miss surprising your special someone with this special dessert and see the smile bloom on their face 🙂
|Chocolate chips||½ cup|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 cup|
|Powdered Sugar||¾ cup|
|Vanilla extract||½ tsp|
1. On a double boiler, add the chocolate chips and boil on medium flame until the chocolate melts and turns slightly soft and silky and reaches a creamy consistency. Allow it to cool.
3. Blend the strawberries and strain the liquid to get rid of the seeds. Heat the blended puree for about 3 minutes until slightly warm. Allow it to cool.
4. Take one part of the whipped heavy cream and add to the chocolate cream and fold in gently until it is well incorporated.
5. Take another part of the whipped cream and add the strawberry puree to it and fold this gently too.
6. In a dessert bowl scoop in one portion of the chocolate mixture at the bottom and top it with the strawberry mixture. Refrigerate for 4- 5 hours. Enjoy it chill.